Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wendy Sent Me

If you are a member of Blogmad or Blog Explosion, then you know that in order to direct more traffice to your blog, you have to surf other blogs. This has turned out to be a bit of a blessing for me. I lead a very stressful life, wife, mom, homemaker, teacher and volunteer worker, I have little time for myself. When I'm surfing, I get a respite from my crazy, hectic life and I get to read about everyone else's crazy, hectic life. I especially love reading blogs written by other mothers. Moms are some of the funniest people on the face of the earth. You have to have a sense of humour if you're a mom, especially if you have either toddlers or teenagers.....or both, which some do! I've gotten such a kick out of reading some of these blogs from other moms, it makes me think of Erma Bombeck. Please don't tell me you don't know who she is. She was one of the funniest women who ever lived and she was a writer and a mom. If you don't believe me, then go find a copy of "The Grass Always Grows Greener Over the Septic Tank" (I hope I got that right). In any event, there is one such mom and fellow blogger who is currently running a comment contest over on her blog. Although there are other such comment contests all over the place, this one caught my eye because you not only have to leave a comment on Wendy's blog, but you also have to leave a comment on the poster who left a comment before you on their blog (are you still with me?) and end that comment with "Wendy sent me". The winner(s) of Wendy's contest gets linked to her blog. If you are interested, go visit her at A Whimsie by WendyWings. Have a great day and feel free to leave a comment about your blog here too!

9 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 5:27 AM, Blogger mar said...

Guess who directed me to your blog???? :¬) have a lovely day!

 
At 3/29/2006 5:51 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks for stopping by!

 
At 3/29/2006 2:04 PM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Hi Susan, wow thanks for this post that was unexpected :)
Just one thing it is actually Wendy directed me here today, in keeping with the whole audition process and the theme of my blog/life LOL
Have a wonderful day.

 
At 3/29/2006 2:24 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Okay, I blew the audition because I couldn't remember one line. Oh well...still a great concept nonetheless!

 
At 3/29/2006 2:39 PM, Anonymous Otto K said...

Hi. Oh, yeah, Wendy directed me here today. :-)

 
At 3/29/2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Gotta love Wendy, Otto!

 
At 3/29/2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Kathryn said...

I am a mom.

 
At 3/29/2006 8:00 PM, Blogger SupComTabz said...

awwwhhh that's so cool! :) I'm glad it's been a de-stresser for you - I like surfing between work.... keeps the time going fast.

 
At 3/30/2006 1:57 PM, Blogger Stefani said...

I am a mom blogger and love reading other blogs by moms too. Makes me think I am not the only one with a crazy life!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.