Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Welcome to Susan's Spa. Why did I create this blog? I have been in and out of the beauty industry for many years and I just want to share some of the secrets I have learned with you. Doesn't everyone want to look and feel their best....but, without spending thousands of dollars? Plastic surgery has become the fastest growing industry over the past few years. Doctors who specialize in plastic surgery are making it so easy for both women and men to get the face and body they have always dreamed about. Not everyone wants to go that route, myself included. I have done lots of research on my own as well as my very own product testing in order to find products that work well, for the least amount of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.