Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ebay Beauty

When I first began selling skin care and cosmetics on Ebay, I really wasn't sure how well I would do. This was a few years ago, and I really was skeptical about selling in Ebay, but quickly got over my fears when I decided to leave my former career. As I began researching the beauty products on Ebay, I was overwhelmed by the wide range of products available from the very top-name companies. Fast foward a few years, I have to say that for a second income, Ebay has done very well for me. There are several beauty boards that I post on and one poster was thrilled that she was able to win an auction on a Bare Escentuals brush that sold well over $20 in Sephora. She paid a fraction of that cost, plus shipping. Most of the products I sell are brand new, with just a small amount of products that I've used for testing, but decided not to keep, like Bare Escentuals eye shadows. What would have eventually ended up in the garbage because it wasn't a good color for me, became someone else's find for a few dollars. It's a win/win situation for everyone. If you are the least bit sheepish about trying to score some of your favorite products this way, don't be afraid to send messages to sellers. A reputable seller will give you all the information you need to make a decision about whether to bid or not. Although there are certain products I wouldn't recommend purchasing used like mascara or lip products, almost anything else could prove to be a great find. Think of how much money you could save on all those MAC products you love so much, but cost a small fortune in one of their upscale locations. You can get a great deal on perfume, anti-aging products and body products from some of your favorite companies. On Ebay, an educated shopper can do very well and be very happy with their purchases. Just do your homework and, you can't go wrong. http://stores.ebay.com/Susans-Spa_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.