Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Blog Advance

Today, June 24th, Blog Advance will be running an all-day special whereby you can earn 1.5 credits for every one blog surfed. At some point during the day, you can earn 2 credits for every one blog surfed. If you are not a member of Blog Advance, you can join by clicking on the icon in my sidebar and automatically receive 50 credits for just signing up.

1 Comments:

At 6/27/2006 2:12 PM, Blogger Rosemary said...

Beauty tips and blogging tips makes an interesting combination! ;) I didn't get to take advantage of the BA extra credit surf day, but I sure did get a lot more views that day! I have lots of credits built up there, because they don't seem to have too many surfers, except for these special days.


I'll have to apologize in advance if I have already invited you. If I did, and you didn't take me up on it, that's shame on you :) If I didn't invite you, that's shame on me!

I’d like to invite you to join our brand new, family friendly BLOG VILLAGE TopList. I think your blog would be a great addition.
You can find out more about it at Blog Village blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.