Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Demystifying The Secret

The Secret has been the topic of conversation on many websites, blogs, and talk shows with both the yeah and naysayers. I've been spending a great deal of time evaluating the ideas set forth in The Secret. I think that some of the controversy comes from the idea that if you want something, you will get it without doing anything else. This is simply not true. The law of attraction is very real, but if you only ask the universe for what you want, you won't get it just by wishing for it, even if you think about it twenty-four hours a day. My own goal is to write an e-book and it will definitely have to do with how to simplify and break down all these ideas and apply them in your own life, not just with ideas, but with action. In my e-book, I will show you exactly how to act so that you can achieve your goals. Unfortunately, the most important part of the Secret....taking action, was pretty much left out of the book and movie. You can be sure there will be a follow-up to the Secret and all those who participated are looking to part with your money so they can be more financially secure. They (those who call themselves experts) will ask you for about $100 more so that they can help you improve your personal and financial life. I will not charge you $100, nor will I charge you one-tenth of that. My time is worth money, but I can tell you that I would rather share the information and make it affordable to you rather than make you spend money you probably don't have. Stick with me and I'll show you how!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.