Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's Not Too Soon For Halloween

One of my favorite, all-time scary movies is "Halloween". The original that is, where we first meet the mentally unstable Michael Myers and where I was first introduced to one of my favorite actresses, Jamie Lee Curtis. No one can scream like she can. To this day, my daughter and I watch the "Halloween" marathon which always runs right around Halloween. Of course, we've seen them countless times, but it's just good, family fun and a great thing to share with my daughter who is a big fan of all scary movies. Now, it seems that there will be a new version of "Halloween" directed by Rob Zombie, which will be released this year. You can see a trailer for the upcoming movie here:
This is a movie I definitely plan on seeing, but I do expect that Rob Zombie will be taking this re-make to another level. It will probably be bloodier than the original, but then again, we have much better technology today than years ago. I suppose there will also be some humor as well and perhaps a bit of a satirical approach. Whatever it is, I do expect it will be good fun and a great way to celebrate one of my all-time favorite holidays, Halloween, with Halloween the movie. One thing I noticed about this new version is that it has an interesting cas which included Malcolm McDowell as Dr. Loomis and Danielle Harris who appeared in "Halloween 4" and "Halloween 5" as Laurie Strode's daughter. Since that character was killed off, she now returns as seventeen year old Annie Brackett, even though in real life she is really thirty. Also, Clint Howard is in this movie playing Dr. Kopelson. Most people know Clint from all the movies he appeared in, directed by his brother, Ron. For those who don't know Rob Zombie, he's appeared in many other movies and television shows, and is a talented musician as well. I'm really looking forward to this new version of "Halloween" and October can't come soon enough for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.