Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Unconditional Love Lost


This morning I received a phone call from my dog's vetenarian. She had been boarded there overnight for a mysterious illness that appeared out of nowhere. It is the one call that any pet owner would never want to receive. My sweet dog had passed away this morning. For thirteen years she had given me and my family unconditional love and loyalty every minute of her life. Whenever I was feeling ill, she was at my side. She was my constant companion. She was loved deeply, but never as deeply as she loved us. My heart is broken, but I have a lifetime of memories for all the joy my dog brought me. She was more than a dog...she was my best friend. Rest in peace sweet Shana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.