Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

About This Blog

Someone asked me why I started this blog. Well, after having lost my job two weeks before Christmas, I felt I needed to do something proactive. I also didn't want to feel sorry for myself and I thought this would be a great way to promote my ebay business as well as sharing information about something I am pretty passionate about. I really enjoy sharing information with all of you and since I've started, I've had over two hundred visitors to my blog so thanks for stopping by and checking it out.
Feel free to click on any of the ads you see on my blog for great information about some of the products and sources I've mentioned previously. I've also added a google search bar at the bottom of the page, so if you need to go somewhere else from here, just use the bar to get you there. I'll be posting back later on cosmetics. Bye for now!

2 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 1:22 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Susan Welcome to the blogging world!

 
At 12/22/2005 3:04 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks! So far, I'm having fun with it and thanks for posting a comment here!

Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.