Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Some More Thoughts About Dieting

It's 10:00 at night and I wanted to post before I turn off my computer. Tomorrow I begin training for my new teaching position and since I'm not sure when I will post tomorrow, I wanted to end the day with some thoughts. Today I went shopping for some new clothes for my new job. Nothing special. I'll be working with nursery school children so I need practical clothes. I went to several stores and was totally amazed at the differentiation in sizing. What is a size 8 in one store was more like a size 4 in another. Some pants were too long and some were so low waisted I had to check that I was in the right department. Some of the pants are cut for my 13 year old daughter, but not for a middle-aged woman. I finally found what I was looking for, but realized that I really have to make a concerted effort to stick to an eating (no, not a diet) and exercise plan that will help me get back into shape. I will be bringing this up from time to time as I make my progress (hopefully) and I welcome you to join me with any comments about your own plans to shed a few pounds and get back into shape. If anyone has any suggestions that work for them, I'd love to hear them and I will be sharing mine with you too!

1 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. I found a great site that gives a free diet personality test at clinically validated diet personality test to help you lose weight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.