Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

What Makes You Feel Sexy???

I thought I'd add one more post before the night is over. I have to clean my house tomorrow (company's coming for New Year's) and since the only time I really, really, really clean is when company is coming I might be too busy to post right away. I got to thinking though about what makes me feel sexy. It's becoming increasingly more difficult as I age and we all know how our society looks down it's nose at aging. Nevertheless, when my hair is clean, silky and shiny (and freshly touched up), it makes me feel so good. I don't know what it is about hair that can lift our spirits and self esteem to the highest of highs or plunge us into the depths of depression if we awake with really bad hair. It really can set the tone of the day. I used to dread the summers with all that hot, sticky air that would curl my hair and expand it to three times it's actual size. Thank goodness for hair straighteners. Between my daughter and myself we must have five or six. Clean, straight, shiny hair is sexy and....young looking. Whoever said our hair is our crowning glory knew what they were talking about....or they were a hairdresser. Either way, they were right on the money. It's all about the hair. If you don't believe me, ask Donald Trump!

2 Comments:

At 12/29/2005 7:32 PM, Blogger Maria Palma said...

Hmmm...what makes me feel sexy? Curling my lashes and putting on mascara! If there's one thing I can't do without - it's mascara :)

~Maria
Beauty is Within

 
At 12/29/2005 8:30 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Hmmm....sounds like a good question for the beauty bloggers....what could you just not live without! Thanks for posting.

Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.