Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Addicting to Blogging and the Money it can Make!

As you all know, if you've been a faithful reader, I'm addicted to blogging and the money it can make as well (more on that later). First, I want to share with you some wonderful blogs that I read regularly. The first I've already shared here, but bears repeating. Chef Michele has a wonderful blog where she shares some fabulous recipes (her own) along with grocery shopping tips. If you sign up for her newsletter, you will receive personal recipes with shopping lists just for you. Go to http://www.chefmichele.blogspot.com A new blog I just started reading is from someone who is very knowledgeable about fitness and nutrition. Since this is one subject I enjoy writing about in my own blog, you can certainly learn more here http://fitness-health-nutrition.blogspot.com. Another blog I've become addicted to is http://www.mymothersfault.blogspot.com. Now, if you yourself are a blogger and you want to make some money, you can go to www.blogritive.com and sign up. There you will receive offers to include a link within the posting of your blog. If the post is accepted, you can make some money for just using the link in your post. Since I can earn referral dollars, you can mention wachit@AOL.com and I will earn money from your application.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.