Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Blogging Traffic

I think one of the most frustrating things for any blogger is drawing legitimate traffic to your blog. Blogrebities hardly have to worry about where their traffic is coming from. They are the darlings of the blogging world and traffic is hardly a concern for them, but with millions of blogs fighting for attention, it's hard to come up with ideas for drawing potentional fans to a blog. There are a myriad of blogging directories available. All you have to do is google for them and up comes pages and pages of them, but which ones work best? Blog Explosion is very popular and even with their pending sale, they will still probably come out on top as one of the best blogging directories available. Of course, there's always Technorati, which helps you get linked to other blogs....so far I've only garnered one little link, but it's more than alot of other blogs have. I've recently learned about pinging from another blogger and I favor www.pingoat.com. Every time I update my blog, like I'm doing now, all I need to do is go to Pingoat and ping and it will automatically send it out to all the major directories. I've found this to be very helpful. Finally, I've found www.Instantbuzz.com which is yet another way to draw traffic to my blog. It doesn't cost anything to sign up and basically, you earn credit for free advertising for your domain or blog and you end up with lots more traffic. Where blogs are concerned, this is probably the only time that people love traffic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.