Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Top Ten Things That Have To Go

Today is the first day of Spring (although you certainly wouldn't know it by the temperature...a chilly 42 degrees). With it though, comes my need to ditch stuff that I no longer have any use for or wear. It's not the Spring cleaning I yearn for (who yearns to clean I wonder?), but my urge to purge is based on my need to shop to replace all the stuff I want to get rid of. My top ten will include clothing I no longer wear (for at least one season), but will be donated, not thrown out. I must discard old make-up and the first to go will be all those eye shadows I've collected along with lipsticks that are hiding in the bottom of unused pocketbooks (also to be discarded). Then there are all the pairs of shoes I haven't worn in years. These I find the hardest to part with for some unknown reason, but my closet is not exactly equipped to handle anything else at the moment, so this is a necessity. I will also clean out my pocketbook (the one I'm currently using) as well as my car, which doubles as a trash receptacle for my kids and all of their friends. I already cleaned out my desk so I'm good there, but that drawer in the kitchen that everyone has where all old pens, pencils, business cards, chinese food menus and expired coupons get tossed, needs to be dumped in a major way. On second thought....maybe I'll get my husband to do that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.