Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Spring!

Today is the first day of spring! Of course, here in the Northeast, it might as well be January 20 instead of March 20. In fact, it was warmer in January than it's been in March. Okay, enough complaining about the weather. I love spring. A lot of people think about all the planting they will be doing during this season and are planning out their flower beds as I write. Not me! Don't get me wrong, I love flowers, but I only spend all of about an hour and I leave the rest to the landscaper. My mind is on other things.....like shoes! I love all the sandals for the season and I'm thinking about that more than anything else. I really don't spend very much money on clothes anymore. I'd rather spend my money on make-up (but you already know that if you've been reading my blog) and accessories and, of course, skin care. I don't splurge big on accessories. Who needs Fendi or Coach. Most people think you wearing fake anyway so why bother with the real thing. In fact, I'm all over that need to impress anyway. For a short time, I sold those "designer inspired" bags and I got so sick of it that I run in the other direction from it now. Just point me in the direction of the nearest flea market and I'm happy! Happy Spring everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.