Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Is Star Fading?

This is a hot, new rumour regarding Star Jones and Rosie O'Donnell. Apparently, Rosie, who is about to take over for Meredith Viera, who is leaving 'The View' to take over for Katie Couric on the 'Today' show, has stipulated, in her contract, that Star Jones must leave before she takes over as one of the show hosts. Apparently, Barbara Walters, the creator and one of the producers of 'The View' has agreed to this stipulation, and Star will be packing up all of her falsh eyelashes and wigs in the very near future to make room for Oprah's best friend, Gayle King, who will replace her spot. It appears that Star has made one too many demands regarding her relationship with several big-name corporations that she is affiliated with as spokesperson and Rosie's request for her to leave was all they needed to boot Star out. While I'm writing this, I find it very hard to believe, but nevertheless, it wouldn't surprise me. Even if it is true, I don't have any doubt that Star will pop up elsewhere in some other capacity.

3 Comments:

At 5/10/2006 12:01 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

I find it a bit odd too Susan.But to tell you the truth I don't really like Star Jones. She seems to caught up in herself. Just my opinion.

 
At 5/11/2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Cher said...

Star was long gone before Rosie (rumor has it);-) Her exit was just postponed a little (her health issues and MV's move slowed down the process), now she's out!!!

 
At 5/11/2006 7:24 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks Cherrie. I think Star is going to have her own show. I rarely watch the show, but when I do I find her particularly annoying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.