Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Don't Forget To Protect Those Lips


Last summer I was lucky enough to have a long weekend getaway with my husband to Las Vegas. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, but I will tell you that while sunning myself poolside one afternoon, I neglected to apply a lip balm with sunscreen to my lips. That was a huge mistake! For weeks afterwards, my lips were painful and peeling. I hadn't had a sunburn anywhere in years, so this was a rude awakening for me about the importance of protecting my lips, all year round, but especially during the summer months. Of course, there are loads of lip balms out there with a sunscreen and Blistex is just one of them, Just check out any local drugstore and there's many to choose from. If it's a little more glam you're looking for, then go no further than Bath and Body Works. C.O. Bigelow makes a fabulous lip gloss that is not only nourishing and glamorous, but has an SPF of 15 in it. Also, don't forget to protect your delicate eye area as well. Eye creams with an SPF are sometimes hard to come by, but they do exist so check out Sephora, Ulta and Drugstore.com for some summer protection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.