Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Surf's Up

Being the mother of a teenage daughter, I am always on the look-out for great websites that sell quality clothing at good prices. I also encourage my daughter to choose clothing styles that are fashionable, but not degrading in any way. Of course, like any mother and daughter, we argue over what's acceptable, but now I've found a great website that is not only good for her, but for me as well. I never thought of myself as the surf clothing type, but this website has changed my mind completely. They have the cutest styles for beach, surf and water sports wear for not only teenagers, but for women of any age. This is a comprehensive website that gives useful information about surf camps, surfing in general and inspirational stories as well as global surfing news. They not only sell great clothing and foot wear, but you can also get beautiful surf jewelry, photos, artwork, music, books and DVDs as well. This is a website that clearly tries to provide information and resources tailored to the specific needs of water women. They also sponsor relevant clubs, environment and animal rights organizations and urges responsiblity to all these things through their website. This is, by far, one of the very best websites I have found and I urge you to check it out for yourself, your daughter, wife or mother for Mother's Day as they have some great and unique gift ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.