Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Reaching Out To Potential Customers

I've only been a real estate agent for the past month, but I've learned that one of the most valuable tools is direct mail marketing. It's really the only way I can offer my services to people on a broad basis without having to physically go door to door introducing myself. As a result of learning about direct marketing through mailings, my biggest concerns are with Mailing Lists. It's really crucial to have the most updated lists available so I'm not wasting my time or money on dead-end leads. Of course, I rely on the internet, like so many other people, to provide me with information regarding direct marketing, but it's difficult to find a reliable source. Now there is one that uses something called "ResponseCom" which is a vast database of proven direct mail responders. Also, this site offers lists that target specific groups for customized mailing lists, telemarketing lists and fax lists. Direct mail marketing can be very time consuming and costly, so it's really important to find a service that has proven to help their customers experience higher response rates, profitability and new business opportunities. It's really become a vital part of sales in almost every industry out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.