Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I've Joined Facebook

As you can see from my sidebar (you may have to scroll down a bit to see it), I'm now a member of Facebook. Unfortunately, Facebook has gotten somewhat of a bum rap lately. They were recently subpoened by the government for their records. I understand the need to keep track of sex offenders, but I'm not sure Facebook is the place to look. My hope is that young adults have been schooled enough in the use of the internet so as not to hook up with anyone they don't know and certainly, not to give out any personal information to an unknown individual. I'm enjoying my membership and have met some great people and have joined some groups that coincide with my interests. My point is, these groups are great places for people of all ages to meet as long as they are used wisely and with caution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.