Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Housewives Really??

Soon after the premiere of 'Desperate Housewives', Bravo, the front-runner in reality television, came out with a reality show entitlted 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'. Like other reality shows produced by Bravo, this one was a hit right out of the gate. The show centered around several women of the very presigious Orange County, California. Lori, Tammy, Jeanna, Vicki and Jo (the original group) all came from various backgrounds, but each was and is unique in their own way. Perhaps the show was supposed to show the realities of housewives, but really, do these women really portray typical housewives? I suppose the success of the show really lies in the curiosity of how people with money really live. I'm sure on some level, producers were hoping that all women can relate, but although I love the show (it's like a bad car accident sometimes and I just can't turn it off), I rarely find myself being able to relate to the problems they have encountered, but I do hope that the show returns for another season.

1 Comments:

At 4/18/2008 7:32 AM, Blogger ZuZu said...

you are so lucky to live in O.C.
i'm from romania, my name is irene... and i'm fascinated of Orange County. i know that my comment doesn't has anythinh in common with what you wrote but i think that you really must apreciate what you have and to thank God for youre life...wich i know it's beautiful...because in my country it's very hard to make money. i'm sick of what it's happening arround of me...and i can continue with this... Live youre life there...and be happy because God gaved you more than others...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.