Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that my blog is celebrating its third birthday this month. Three years ago, fresh out of a job, I began this blog to create a new business venture for myself. Along the way, I met some great people and learned an awful lot of blogging. I never knew how much money I could make doing this, but this blog has turned a nice little income over the last three years. I'm not sure if it can still do it in 2009, but in any event, it will still be here next year. I've taken this blog in other directions over the last three years and, while I still love to blog about beauty and fashion, other things have taken priority for me and I think that has shown in my posts which I hope people enjoy reading. I do wish all of you a good New Year inasmuch as I hope you find inner peace. I hope you create realistic goals for yourself to maintain a healthy lifestyle both physically and emotionally. If you have to make a New Year's resolution, then remember to treat yourself as well as you treat others and vice versa. Put one foot in front of the other, take each day at a time and remember to count your blessings. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.