Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, July 03, 2009

Gone In The Blink Of An Eye

It's been a very long time since I've posted, but much has happened in my life that has prevented me from posting regularly. Having said that, I just couldn't allow another day to go by without posting about Michael Jackson. This man was literally the soundtrack of my life from the time I was in middle school. I distinctly remember listening to my transistor radio on the bus taking me to school and hearing the Jackson 5 singing "ABC". I was hooked from the first note and I am happy to say that my own kids have favored Jackson's music over the years. It has been over a week since his untimely passing and I still can't quite wrap my brain around it. I know we will always have the music that he created, but nothing can replace a man who was bigger than life in every way possible. Michael, I will miss you! Rest peacefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.