Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, December 23, 2005

The Day After Christmas

Like most other people, I am anxiously awaiting the day after Christmas. That's the day when I know almost every store in the universe will be running huge sales. I've already gotten flyers from two favorite stores about their post-Christmas sales (Ulta and Victoria's Secret), with promises of such deep discounts that product endorphins in my brain as I am writing this. I also know that another favorite of mine, Bath & Body Works will also be having huge sales after the holidays. Some stores are already cashing in on the frenzy now. However, are we really getting such great bargains in these sales, or did the retailers jack the prices up so high that the sales really aren't sales at all? Nevertheless, the promise of a sale is something that most of us cannot pass up. I have to admit that I've made some very bad decisions in the heat of a shopping frenzy, only the find in the aftermath that I really didn't need that horrible shade of nail polish or that weird color blush. I am going to try very hard this year to restrain myself (afterall, I did just lose my job), but I know I will succumb on some level to a bargain that is just too good to be true. I just read on another board that someone already got a great bargain at a discount store that has bargains everyday of the year, not just after Christmas. That's what I call a really smart shopper! Happy Holidays to all and happy shopping always!

1 Comments:

At 12/23/2005 7:14 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Marvin - Happy Hanukkah to you and yours! Thanks for posting here and I hope you come back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.