Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Do Bloggers Ever Take A Day Off??

Today was a day whereby I did not have access to my computer for most of it. I had waited patiently for my new carpeting to be delivered and installed, but in the meantime, my computer was spread all over my kitchen table with none of the components attached. It was frustrating because I wanted to check my email, my message board and my ebay account, but I also wanted to post on my blog. Not posting on my blog means no readers. I've become addicted to the feeling of having my blog read and more addicted to my site meter which tells me everything I want to know about who has passed through here and how long they stayed. I had intended on posting on another topic, but not being able to post on my blog, got me thinking about how other bloggers deal with not being able to post. Do bloggers ever take a much needed vacation? Do bloggers ever get writer's block and, therefore, are forced to take a break? There were a few days where I had to skip a post because of my job, my kids, I was sick, my dog broke her leg...it was always something. I didn't think it would make that big of a difference, but by not posting, I noticed a huge dip in traffic. So, here I sit pondering these thoughts about other bloggers. Do we all share the same anxieties about not being able to post? Is there a support group? Actually, that's a stupid question because I'm sure there are probably lots of on-line support groups on this very topic. I guess I'll just mosey on over to one right about now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.