Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

How To Get Blog Traffic To Flow Your Way

Since I'm always looking for ways to increase traffic to my blog, I thought I would share some things I've learned along the way. You probably all know about blog directories and I will share a link with you with over a hundred resources, but first be careful who you share your URL link with. There are some bad scams out there that will promise you the world if only you will sign up with them. You should never have to pay anyone to increase your traffic. There's lots of free sources to help increase traffic to your blog and they are all legitimate. As I've written before, pinging is also a way to increase your traffic every time you update your blog. I love www.pingoat.com. I use it every time I add a new post to my blog and it only takes about five seconds. One of the best pieces of advice I've ever gotten is to exercise patience. Increasing traffic doesn't happen overnight and any source that says it can is looking to scam you. Don't get discouraged and keep posting. Here's a link that will set you in the right direction http://www.masternewmedia.org/rss/top55/

2 Comments:

At 3/18/2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Dwacon said...

You can also sign up for some of the blog directories. You can see the tags for them in my sidebar. There are lots others besides those that I signed up for -- I just got tired of signing up and stuck with those few LOL.

Cheers!
d.c.

 
At 3/18/2006 5:16 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Thanks a bunch!

Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.