Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Since I was tagged yesterday by http://mmadsimple.blogspot.com/, I thought I'd play the tag game today. Four jobs I've had: Legal Secretary, Mommy & Me Teacher, Guidance Counselor Secretary, Daycare Provider; Four Movies I'd Watch Over and Over: When Harry Met Sally, Fried Green Tomatoes, Gone With The Wind, The Wizard Of Oz, Four TV Shows I Love To Watch: American Idol, Desperate Housewives, Gray's Anatomy, The Sopranos; Four Vacations I've Taken: Las Vegas, Mexico, The Bahamas, Bermuda; Four Tunes that I Sing In My Head: "Copacabana", "I Will Survive", "No Woman, Don't Cry", "Amazing Grace"; Four Of My Favorite Dishes: Eggplant Parmesean, Lobster Tails with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Chili with Cornbread, Baked Ziti; Four Books I Have Read More Than Once: "She's Come Undone", "Johnny Got His Gun", "Franny and Zoey", "Guilt by Association"; Four Places I'd Rather Be: Sleeping, Eating In A Restaurant, Walking on a beach, Sitting in the audience at a Barry Manilow concert. My other three tags are: www.earthlydreamcandles.blogspot.com, www.chefmichele.blogspot.com, www.dollarfifteen.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.