Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Dontcha Wish Your Cell Phone Was Just Like Mine?


No, this is not a photo of my cellphone, although somewhere underneath all that bling, is probably the exact same phone I have. I'm sure it's no surprise to any of you that you can get your cell phone to look just like this one, all bejeweled and sparkly. I believe this one actually has real gem stones and probably costs in the thousands, but you can go to any accessory store, like 'Claire's', and purchase kits with colored crystals, to glam up your phone to your liking. Swaroski even makes a kit with their precious crystals, that comes in an adorable organza bag, in which to store your personalized phone once it's all done up. The newest bejeweled accessory is a chain (sparkly, of course) that you can attach to your belt or the inside of your purse so that you never lose your precious little entity. I do believe our cell phones have become the 'pet rock' of the 21st century....and, if you don't know what a pet rock is, go google it!

1 Comments:

At 4/21/2006 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan!

I don't think I like the jeweled out cell phone look. Maybe if I was a teenager! Hope you have a great weekend! I love reading your posts, by the way! Also, if you watch it, I would love to hear your reaction to the Miss USA Pageant tonight.

Sharon
Beauty Secrets 101

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.