Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Update On BlogMad

As an update to my last post regarding Blogmad's setback, I ended up joining again and the upside of this whole debacle is that they gave me 25 points. Since I couldn't remember my stats, I never bothered to e-mail them about my membership, so now I'm once again, a newbie, which is fine with my, but is pissing off anyone else who had 'killer' status with them. In the end, my favorite surfing site will still be Blog Explosion, but it was nice getting those 25 points from Blogmad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.