Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Wanabo

Yesterday I wrote about Tag Cloud and how it's a great idea, but I couldn't add it to my blog page because of atom feed, which is ancient and was causing all kinds of errors for Tag Cloud. A blogger friend of mine told me about Wanabo, which is also a tag service. I was able to add their code to my template and have it work on my blog. So, if you cannot use Tag Cloud, then try Wanabo Tag Service for your blog. Just go to www.wanabo.com and sign up!

1 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

Just wondering if you or any of your readers had any tips or experience with Accutane? I've never tried it, but the list of possible side effects is quite daunting. It is supposed to be one of the most effective ways of dealing with acne though. Your thoughts?

Sharon
Beauty Secrets 101

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.