Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, April 28, 2006

When A Thing Of Beauty Is No More

Did you ever find a great product that you absolutely love and just cannot live without? Once you've found it, you never want to be without it. You never give a second thought to whether or not it will be discontinued, or that the company who produces it will suddenly and inexplicably, go out of business. This, my friends, is what happened to me. For the last few years, I have been using this amazing eye balm. I only use it at night and it has done wonders for me. I don't know what's in this stuff (that's not true, I do know the ingredients), but I have the eyes of a 25 year old (okay, well maybe a 35 year old). I actually had an inkling that the stuff would be discontinued when Home Shopping started to list it with their clearance items (a sure sign that it would not be around for very long). I grabbed as many tubes as I could and used them as sparingly as I could, since the company (Physician's Advice) seems to be now defunct. Lately, I've been scouring the pages of beauty magazines and online services to find a similar product. This is no ordinary cream mind you. This is a lovely, soothing eye balm that keeps the skin around your eyes soft and dewey looking rather than tired and wrinkled. So far, nothing has popped up that is even remotely similar so I will keep looking until I find something that is just right and will be reasonably priced enough so that I won't have to ask my kids to give up their dreams of going to college. If anyone has any ideas, leave me a comment, otherwise you'll find me at Sephora!

1 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 4:29 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

I know what you mean Susan. This has happened to me many of times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.