Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Favorite Theme Park Ride

In answer to my blogging friend Ashley's blogging carnival question about my favorite theme park ride, it would have to be "It's A Small World" at Disney World. There are some things in life you never get tired of and this is one of them. I've experienced this ride when I was young for the first time and I was amazed at how utterly enchanting it was. I've gone back many times and brought my kids there when they were young and they were equally enchanted. I've got many fond memories and photos to go with them. There are rides that are far more technologically advanced now, but nothing will match the magic of this!

2 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

Thanks for participating in the carnival Susan. I'm gonna put your entry up on my blog. Thanks again.

 
At 4/27/2006 2:11 PM, Blogger redcat said...

My favorite theme park ride is the Beast at Paramount's King's Island. The world's longest and fastest wooden rollercoaster NEVER lets me down!!

BTW, Susan, even if you stop posting on the NG, I hope I hear from you....

redcat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.