Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Project Runway

I have to admit I really wasn't hooked on this multiple emmy nominated reality show. It took the constant re-running of seasons one and two before I began looking forward to the lastest season. I can see why this show has garnered so much attention as well as emmy nods. It is well produced, fast paced and very entertaining. The wide variety of personalities alone makes it a fun show that's hard to turn away from. Of course, Heide Klum is beyond gorgeous and charming, but my favorite personality of all is Tim who oversees every unusual weekly project thrown at the remaining designers. He is elegant, well-spoken and certainly never minces words. His looks alone are priceless. My favorite episode so far this season is just this week's challenge of designing tandem outfits for model and dog (this year's hottest accessory). Thankfully, Bravo re-runs their reality shows so often that even if you miss the Wednesday, 10PM premier of the new episode, there is always plenty of opportunities to catch it again during the week. Bravo to Bravo for coming up with the best ideas for reality TV!

1 Comments:

At 7/28/2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Mayren said...

I agree. It took me forever to really get into this show. This season's reruns are doing well for me. Can't wait until next wednesday's episode when someone is asked to leave for violating some kind of rule.
I've decided that since i have no drama in my life (and like it that way) i will watch others on TV :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.