Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cool Nursing Scrubs

As I stated in my previous post, I work in a hospital one day a week as a volunteer in the hospital's family room. I don't have to wear any special uniform. I pretty much can wear what I want. I probably one of the few staff members that can do this. I work around a lot of nurses and they all have to wear their nursing scrubs while they are on duty. The nursing uniforms of yesterday, stiff white dress and cap, are long gone. The nurses don't have to wear any one particular color or style as long as they are dressed in regulation scrubs. Since this is a childrens' hospital, they all wear uniforms that denote that fact. Some have little animals on their shirts or they just wear nice colors, instead of the drab green scrubs that are worn in the regular hospital right next door. I guess if you have to wear scrubs, then you should be able to wear something that's as cheery as humanly possible. It's no fun for anyone who has to stay in a hospital for any length of time, whether it's the children or their parents who stay with them 24 hours a day. It's nice to see friendly faces with friendly uniforms to match. Little things like that make it more bearable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.