Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Do Bloggers Ever Get A Day Off?

Last year when I began blogging, it was after the holidays. This is the first year I've attempted to maintain two blogs in the midst of holiday madness. It seems like an impossible task to get one post out, let alone two. I think I've only missed two days of blogging since I began my blogging journey almost a year ago. So how does one stay afloat in a sea of bloggers during these crazy times? I haven't got a clue myself and the stress of the impending holidays is looming down upon me like a growing storm. So much for having a very merry Christmas. Since the cat has got my tongue, or in this case, my mouse, you can always log onto Blog Explosion to read some fabulous blogs, or click the Blog Explosion icon in my sidebar (I think it's still there). Happy, happy, joy, joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.