Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Should Old Acquaintence Be Forgot.....

Another year is almost coming to an end. Everyone and his mother is doing a recap (as if we need reminding) of all the bad news, the sad news and the idiots who made headlines. I won't bore you with those. This blog has always been about self-improvement so this post begins and ends with you my friends. Thanks for making my blog a great success. I wish you all good things, but I know that's not possible for life holds many disappointments along the way. May your disappointments be little ones that are easily overcome. Go ahead and make your New Year resolutions, but keep your expectations realistic enough to stick to and take each day as it comes. I'll be here next year doing what I've done for the past year and hoping you'll come back and visit. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.