Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Another Great Find

Recently, I told you that I had joined Facebook. Since I've joined, I've met some fabulous people and it's really opened up a whole, new world to me. One person I have become "friends" with is Maria Palma. She has a wonderful website which you can access here. At her homepage you can visit her blog and check out all the great jewelry which she hand crafts herself. She is a truly inspirational and talented woman. With the holidays coming, you won't want to miss out on her lovely gift shop where you can purchase some unique, and inspirational gifts for yourself or for someone special. You can access the gift shop just by clicking here.

1 Comments:

At 10/02/2007 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan!

Thanks for the kind words!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.