Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, May 09, 2008

Renuzit TriScents Making Dreams Come True

Remember when I previously blogged about Renuzit TriScents? This is a new product from Renuzit that blends a trio of scents together to give your home a fragrance makeover in minutes. Renuzit is so excited about their new product, that they are offering a $20,000 home makeover with Tanya Memme, the host of the Emmy nominated A&E show, "Sell This House" in the "Transform Your Home With Tanya Memme" promotion. Well the contest is down to the semi-finalists, and can be viewed in the semi-finalist gallery. After you have viewed all the semi-finalist's submissions, you can vote for your favorite. I picked my favorite semi-finalist from all the video submissions and you can view the submission here at TriScents Gallery. So why was this one my favorite? I guess because I could totally relate to this family who creatively showed how Renuzit TriScents could be used in all areas of the home. I particularly related to the back-door scene. I have a new puppy and she is being paper-trained right at our back door so this is a great place for me to put Renuzit TriScents. I loved the before and after make-overs of their bathroom. That alone inspires me to get Renuzit TriScents and make over my own family bathroom. Another great tip from them is placing Renuzit TriScents in the kid's rooms. I have two kids of my own who could definitely use Renuzit TriScents, especially my son who could use Renuzit TriScents in his dorm room. You can vote for your favorite semi-finalist once a day until June 7, by visiting the semi-finalist gallery. By doing so, you will be making one family's dream come true with a $20,000 home makeover with Tanya Memme. Who knows, maybe with Renuzit TriScents, you too will be inspired to begin your own home makeover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.