Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm Off To See The Wizard This Halloween

Halloween is probably one of my favorite holidays. In fact, anything that involves the giving and receiving of chocolate is always good with me. However, this year it seems more important. Halloween comes at a time when we need some fun and fantasy right now and there's really no better way to celebrate than with fun Halloween Costumes. Of course, there are literally hundreds of costumes to choose from, but what would best suit your personality? Personally, I'm a movie lover and my favorite movie of all time is "The Wizard of Oz". Now I can choose from one of many characters from the movie and, best of all, I can get a matching costume for my dog. Even if you are just planning on staying home and answering the door for all the little trick-or-treaters, why not give them a treat and dress up for the occasion. You can be a scary witch or your favorite super hero. Also, why rent an expensive costume, when you can own the very same one? This way you can have it for years to come and pass it on to others when your done and really get your money's worth and who doesn't want to get their money's worth right about now? Also, take advantage of shopping online. If you read my blog with any regularity, then you know how much I love to shop right from my home. It saves me money on gas and time and I don't even have to change out of my pajamas. Also, most of the time when I shop online, I actually save more money on each product I purchase and shopping wisely has never been more important. Give yourself a treat this year and get a great costume. It will make you feel better and you bring a smile to everyone you meet on Halloween and that's the best gift you really can give someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.