Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Christmakkah!

I don't know who started this whole thing about what is most politically correct....was it Bill O'Reilly from Fox or Jon Stewart from Comedy Central? Whoever it was, I just want to wish you all happy holidays, in case I don't post tomorrow. Ironically enough, the number one blog listed by Technati (major blog tracker) is actually a blog where you can set up another blog! We'll talk shopping later!

8 Comments:

At 12/24/2005 5:38 PM, Blogger Ariadine said...

Hi... I was just passing by... and saw your blog. Happy holidays.

Ariadine... your friend from Brazil!!!
http://ariadine.zip.net

 
At 12/24/2005 6:10 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Ariadine - Thanks for posting. I love your name! Happy Holidays to you too! Stop by again!

Susan

 
At 1/31/2006 1:58 AM, Anonymous hgh said...

thanks for the info

 
At 2/01/2006 11:39 PM, Anonymous permanent hair removal system said...

good info

 
At 2/02/2006 2:59 AM, Anonymous permanent facial hair removal said...

thanks

 
At 2/05/2006 4:19 PM, Blogger Acne Cure said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about acne inversa so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

 
At 2/10/2006 6:14 AM, Anonymous joel said...

Millions of people suffer from Acne breakouts young and old. If your doctor has you on topical or oral treatment and it's not working try other ways to cure the breakouts.
Link to this site: homemade acne cure
http://www.acne-faq.info/

 
At 3/07/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Acne Cure said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. I will keep reading.
Please take the time to visit my following blogs about Acne:
proactive acne treatment blog.
best acne treatment blog.
acne scar treatment blog.
laser acne treatment blog.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.