Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Mary Kay and Arbonne

Since someone just brought this up to me tonight, I just want to mention that Mary Kay has wonderful cosmetics. I can't say enough about their make-up line. Their nail polishes are the best and I really love their color palettes. I'm not a big fan of their skin care line. It really didn't impress me when I bought it and I wasn't happy with the fact that I had to buy everything in the line. I don't think any skin care line should force a customer to buy everything because the products work better that way. Products shouldn't have to depend on each other to work on your skin. If they don't work independently of each other than they are not worth having. I'm really not sure if they (Mary Kay) still does this, but I would love to hear from anyone who has had either a similar experience or a different one. In the meantime, Mary Kay has a button on this blog, and when it appears you can click it on and see what they are offering. I did ask them for a sample of their new dermabrasion product and you can too, just by clicking the button when it appears. Another line I will be trying and reporting to you on in the very near future is Arbonne. There's a lot of buzz about this line which comes from Sweden. Until then, don't drink too much eggnog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.