Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Monday, December 26, 2005

The Latest News on Fitness

Although I'm going to be touching on this subject often in the next month or so, I thought I would start before the new year as I know many of you will be making that resolution to lose a few pounds and get to the gym. The latest trend in exercise is fusion classes. These exercise classes blend traditional aerobic workouts with mind/body exercise such as yoga or pilates. This has proven to be a very effective way to burning calories and toning the body all in the same workout. Everyone is looking to save time and these classes eliminate the need to do two separate classes, which is time consuming and not always convenient. Also, home gyms are rivaling traditional gyms in the race to get people in shape for the new year. I work out at home now and I find this to be the most effective way to get in my daily exercise, while being able to get all those other things I have to do out of the way as well. I don't have a home gym, just a few dumbbells and at a later date I will give you some great websites you can go to in order to help you get in shape for very little money. In my opinion, there's no need to spend hundreds or thousands on memberships that don't get used. Spend the least amount to get the best results is always my motto. In the meantime, enjoy the cookies and cake and champagne....the new year is not here yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.