Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

What To Expect From Me This Week

This week I am going to be writing about some steals and deals in beauty products. I already did the comparison shopping for you, so you don't have to. Also, whatever I write about in this blog, I've tried myself. I will be honest (sometimes brutally) and tell you what I think is great and what to stay away from. Also, I plan on shopping at the MAC store this week. I have more friends that rave about these products and I have to tell you I have not been impressed so far, but I feel compelled to see what all the raves are about. Finally, I do have a job interview this week and I'm sitting on the fence as to whether or not this is what I really want. Frankly, I'm sick of working for other people and letting them have all the control. I would love to find a business of my own which would not only give me a paycheck, but some great satisfaction at the end of the day. Any ideas???

1 Comments:

At 12/25/2005 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.