Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Monday, January 30, 2006

For Beautiful Skin, Go East!

I just wanted to write a short post today, a very busy Monday! I've been wanting to review this skin care line for a while, but some folks have written me about it, so I thought I would share my own experiences. I first saw Wei East on Home Shopping about two years ago. I finally took the plunge exactly one year ago and ordered one of Wei's (the name of the developer) kits. The kit included items from her Chestnut firming line. After using these products on and off for the last year, I can confidently recommend them to my readers. Wei's products have been written up in fashion magazines. She developed these lines, mixing the philosphy of good skin care passed down from generations, using herbal products, with the cutting-edge technology from Western civilization. These skin care items are unique and, comparatively, very affordable to some of the other items you would purchase in a store for possibly three times the amount (i.e. Prevage, the new kid on the block, selling for $150.
My favorite products from the line are the Chestnut Firming Creme and Eyes Alive Eye treatment. She also has a wonderful lifting serum and the China Herbal Youth Recaptured serum, which it well worth the money. For extra moisturizing, try her White Lotus products, which now include a brand new serum. The White Lotus products are great over-night recovery products. For more information on Wei East, head over to www.hsn.com. Happy shopping!

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.