Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Ebay Link

http://stores.ebay.com/Susans-Spa_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
Here's a link to my Ebay store. I add new things every week and I will include this link every time I add more products. I really enjoy being an ebayer and frankly, find it quite habit forming. I started as a buyer a few years back and after I left one job, decided to stay home with my kids more and try to develop a business from home. At first I sold lots of books (I read all the time) at half.com (Ebay's sister company) and eventually opened up a seller's account on Ebay. I sold everything that wasn't nailed down that I no longer had use for. In the first few months I made quite a lot of money. Eventually I found my niche with skin care and cosmetics because it is one of my passions and I always have an over abundance of items that are brand new and I just want to sell to make room for more.

1 Comments:

At 1/06/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger Kitten wtw said...

I stopping sunbathing when I was in my 20's. I think it helped me look younger than I really am. I use a 30 spf everyday unless I am staying indoor, I can get away with 15 spf.

I have added you to my favorite Ebay Seller.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.