Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Blogging Celebrity Style

Well, the biggest news today is Us Weekly's attempt to keep up with Brad and Angelina through the blog they've set up just for the couple's alleged impending wedding. Photographers have been scooping out George Clooney's beautiful home on Lake Cuomo (is that Como or Cuomo as in Perry Cuomo?)...anyway, there is no sign of Brad, Angelina or even George. The hotels are empty and there is no telltale signs of any wedding anytime soon in that region of Italy. There are so many things about this that entice and repel me all at the same time. Why should I care about them anyway with all the serious stuff that goes on in the world? Maybe, the point is to escape from all that other stuff that gives me a huge anxiety attack. Maybe, that's why I am drawn to the tabloids at the supermarket checkout counter like bees to honeysuckles. I don't really care about any of these people and nothing they do will have any kind of impact on my life, yet I really do want to know if they will, in fact, tie the knot. They are so incredibly beautiful. Can you even imagine what their kid will look like? Silly stuff really, but at the end of an incredibly stressful week, I look forward to sill stuff as long as I can have some chocolate on the side! http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_21210859.shtml#continue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.