Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blogging for Dollars

One of the best sources of income for bloggers is Blogitive. If you really want to make money blogging, then Blogitive is the place for you. I really can't say enough good things about this site. While other avenues take sometimes months to produce any money at all, Blogitive is immediate gratification. It's also a great creative source for those of us who really enjoy writing. So, while I get to do something I really love, which is rewarding in and of itself, I also get the opportunity to make some money as well, which is truly the icing on the cake for me. One thing I've learned is to take the time to ask questions and be an educated consumer when it comes to adding links to your blog. I can honestly recommend Blogitive as a very good source for making money from blogging. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by signing up with them! I've been through several affiliate programs over the last few months and waiting for readers to click or click through to a purchase so that you actually make enough money for them to pay you can literally take forever. With Blogitive you can actually get paid almost immediately and you don't have to worry about whether or not readers will click on your affiliate ads. So, while you may enjoy blogging as a creative outlet, like I do, you can also earn a little extra money while doing so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.