Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

So Where Do You Keep Your Make-up?

If you're anything like me, and have tons of cosmetic and skin care items, then you probably suffer from the same issues as I do....where to store all this stuff? With all the products and knowledge that I've acquired over the years, I still haven't really found a good method of keeping things neat and orderly on my dresser. It is the one place in my house that I virtually ignore because the task of sorting, purging and rearranging is overwhelming to me. Even though I just sorted, purged and rearranged my computer work space, nothing compares to the accumulation of all my beauty products. So what's a girl to do? Are there really any great storage products that can neatly store everything from lip pencils to foundations to creams and serums? I've yet to find anything that can do it all and I've resorted to buying storage units that were meant for other purposes like craft supplies. I've even thought, in a moment of desperation, of buying a truck tool box, to be able to neatly sort and store all my items. At some point in time, I'm sure someone has tried to come up with an idea that would work for women, but so far that hasn't happened, in my opinion. If it had, wouldn't it be plastered all over infomercials? Afterall, we're all suckers for those infomercial items, especially when they are willing to remove one payment if you call in the next fifteen minutes. With all my complaining about storage, you think it would slow down my accumulation, but it hasn't. I still love cosmetics and skin care. It's my passion to try new products, write about them and share them with other women who are equally passionate. However, I'm always looking for new things to solve my storage problem, so if anyone has any ideas I haven't already thought of, drop me a line! I'd love to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.