Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Where Do All The Beautiful People Go?

Spring break is just around the corner for my kids. Of course, with spring break, comes thoughts of vacation. It's been years since I was young and single, so I wonder, where do all the beautiful people go when they want to get away? Years ago the Bahamas was a huge draw, but now it has become as overcrowded as Jones Beach, only without the tolls, so that's no fun! I used to love to cruise, but since there are now reports that a lot more people go missing while cruising and never turn up again, I won't be sporting any life preservers any time soon! I'm a nervous enough mother of two teenagers, without having to worry about them disappearing during the hairy chest contest! No more will I take a road trip with my kids. Yes, they are older, but with age comes terminal boredom. There aren't enough DVDs, CDs, Ipods or video games to keep my two from complaining about either being too bored or too hungry. I could see myself opting for a Vacation home Orlando style in the very near future. I would love to have a home where I can go to on a regular basis to get away from it all! I would have my privacy and wouldn't have to deal with trying to find a hotel with all the ammenities that each and every family member requires in order to be happy. I could even use it as a getaway for me and my girlfriends when we need to escape our husbands, kids, pets and bosses. So, who really cares where the beautiful vacation afterall. They can have St. Bart's! At this stage of my life, I'd much rather share a blanket with Mickey Mouse than with Brad and Angelina!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.