Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

It All Starts With the Foundation

Make-up foundation is something that has confounded women for years. Finding what's best for you and your skin type is nothing short of a miracle sometime. Personally, I opt for two choices, my first being a sheer cover from Revlon's Age Defying line. It gives me enough daytime coverage, but still lets my freckles show through and I like my freckles. On the other hand, I need a little extra something for evening wear and I use Bare Escentuals mineral foundation over my sheer foundation. This gives me a much more finished look, but still without looking too heavily made up, which I hate. Ater a certain age, wearing too much of any make-up is a very bad idea. Less is more should be the mantra of every woman over the age of forty. For those who need more information about foundation, here's a very helpful link http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/article.asp?PAGETYPE=ART&REFER=MAKEUP&ID=35

2 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 11:14 AM, Blogger AngieBrumley said...

Aha! Bare Escentuals OVER a sheer liquid foundation! That was just the tip I needed. I really like the BE, but it didn't quite even out my skin tone enough -- using a light coverage underneath was the ticket.

I've been reading your blog since shortly after you started it and I really enjoy it. Keep up the good work!

 
At 3/07/2006 11:57 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Hi Angie - Thanks for the nice comments!

Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.