Site Meter ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5 ss_blog_claim=878ebb07278b6f096bb7c32aaa023db5

Susan's Spa

Your number one stop for beauty and blogging tips, all in one fabulous blog!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Making Your Blog Work For You

Blogging has become somewhat of a passion for me. It has given me a creative outlet for something I really love to do, which is writing. I never seem to run out of ideas for posts and I am inspired by the comments and e-mails I have received over the last few months validating what I write about, including my expertise in skin care, cosmetics and exercise and, even my opinions. I've been blessed enough to meet some of the most amazing people in the blogging community who have shared ideas and tips on how to continue to create a successful blog. Many of these people have tapped into resources that have not only earned them respect, but income as well. Isn't it a wonderful thing that people can make money at something they feel passionate about? There are definitely some wonderful ways to make money blogging. The most important information I can share with you on this topic is to network as much as possible. Message boards for bloggers are a wonderful way to share information and resources for anything to do with blogging. Honestly, the best information I have received over the last few months has come from other bloggers that have befriended me. Blogging is the new frontier and as it continues to grow, so will the opportunities to make money. The other thing I have learned with blogging, is to be consistent and patient. As a result, my efforts are now beginning to pay off in more ways than one. I've not only started earning some money from my blog, but I've gained loyal readership over the last view months. As a result, I am inspired to keep blogging. It's something I really love doing. There are so many things in life that we have to do that don't give us half as much pleasure. It's nice to finally find something that is not only fulfilling, but rewarding as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
Next | Previous | Rand | List Sites
Next 5 | Previous 5 | Join | Stats
Work at Home Mom Bloggers Network
made possible by CrickRock Webrings.